BiCon has a strong ethos of being as accessible as possible to people with disabilities or health needs. We have an access report which has been updated after our site visits in November and December, or we can send you a copy in various formats on request.
When booking for BiCon please let us know of any access needs you have and we will do our best to do our best to accommodate your needs. Some examples of things we can do include:
- Large print documents, or documents printed on different coloured paper
- Wheelchair accessible or ground floor bedrooms (please note if you have difficulty stepping into a shower you may need an adapted room as the standard rooms have a 20cm step into the shower)
- Fast track registration so that you don't have to stand around waiting
- Someone to help you with luggage
- Any extra information you need to know about the venue.
The sooner we are aware of your needs the more likely we are to be able to provide appropriate information or support. Our access coordinator Matt can be contacted at
email address removed – if in doubt about any access issues please ask us.