We'd love it if you could help us to promote BiCon and this page contains some ways you can do that. We can't (yet) afford full page ads in the national press, so though we will be writing to many organisations we rely on volunteers and attenders to help us spread the word. And the best publicity for BiCon is always word of mouth – if you've been before and loved it – let people know! That way we can keep making BiCon bigger and better.
Ways you can help
- Print out our poster and put it up somewhere like a community centre, LGBT centre, coffee shop or pub
- Request some of our postcard sized flyers and distribute them, or suggest places we could send them (you can download and print them as well)
- Tell us about places we can send a press release
- Let us know if you can help publicise us anywhere else or in other ways we haven't thought of and we'll see what we can do.
- Press release for general info for newsletters (rtf format, opens in Word or Open Office)
- A4 coloured poster for you to print and use (pdf format)
- Flyers based on the poster 4 per A4 page for you to print and use (PDF format 237kB)
- Booking form (fillable pdf) – contains everything you need to get a friend to book – can be printed or filled in on your computer, saved and emailed to us